Ganesh Himal Trekking, not frequented by many tourists and it is situated in central Nepal, northwest of Kathmandu the terraced hillsides seem to climb to the sky. Many interesting ethnic groups a mixed of lifestyle offer you a glimpse into real Nepali life and this gives you an opportunity to observe the rich Nepalese cultural tradition from the closest quarter and intermingle with locals, hence giving the visitor a sense of satisfaction.
Besides it’s the area also offer you, an excellent habitat for a wide variety of plants and animals; 526 species of plants (including 40 species of orchids), and 300 species of birds. There are some interesting panoramic view points, which are called Singala pass, Pangsang Bhanjyang, Jaisal Kunda, Jyamrung. FromThese places you can observe many mountains over 6000m . We start our trek from Betrawati, after driving almost 5 hours from Kathmandu. Going through beautiful village and unspoiled area of the country lead us to Singalala where mountain views are wonderful. From here we descend through beautiful village and finally get to Khahare the place where we catch the bus to Kathmandu
Ganesh Himal Trekking Itinerary
- DAY 01 : Your arrival at the Tribhuwan International Airport(TIA)and you will be meet our airport representative then transfer to hotel. We will discuss the trekking plan and last minute arrangements.
- DAY 02 : Kathmandu – To Betrawati (5- 6hours bus drive). North of Kathmandu via Trishuli Bazar
- DAY 03 : Trisuli/Betrawati trek to Kispang (1600m.)
- DAY 04 : Kispang trek to Thulo Chaur ( 2200m.)
- DAY 05 : Thulo Chaur trek to Gonga ( 2900m.)
- DAY 06 : Gonga trek to Rupchet (3635m.)
- DAY 07 : Rupchet trek to Shing La Top ( 4100m.) – Kharka ( 2500m.)
- DAY 08 : Forest Camp trek to Pangsang-la Bangyang (4100m.)
- DAY 09 : Pangsang-la trek to BangyangTipling ( 2000)
- DAY 10 : Tipling trek to Borang ( 1700m.)
- DAY 11 : Borang trek to Jharlang (1700m.)
- DAY 12 : Jharlang trek to Kintang Phedi ( 800m.)
- DAY 13 : Kintang Phedi trek to Khahare( 700m.)
- DAY 14 : Khahare to Kathmandu by bus.
- DAY 15 : Full day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu valley (Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath, Patan and Bhaktapur durbar square).
- DAY 16 : Transfer to international airport for your final departure.
- The trip ends, our Airport Representative will drop you to the Kathmandu international airport for your final flight departure from Nepal.
What's Included ?
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van.
- Standard accommodation in four/five star hotel in Kathmandu breakfast included. (4 nights on twin sharing room)
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by car / van / bus.
- Full board meal during camping, prepared by our cook with Tea & coffee.
- Twin sharing tented accommodation and equipment during the camping trek. (We will provide fully water proof two men tents, dining tents, kitchen gears, dining table, chairs, toilet tents, shower tent, etc.)
- A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek, required number of cook, porters, their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine, transportation.
- Boiled and purify drinking water for the trek.
- All special trekking permits & fees.
- Surface Transfer to and from Kathmandu.
- First aid medical kid.
- All our government taxes.
- Tourist service charge, tax.
What is not included ?
- Meals whilst in Kathmandu
- Nepal Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue)
- You may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu.
- Personal equipment including sleeping bag.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverage, donation etc
- Tips for guide, Porter and driver.
We have prepared the trip departure dates in small groups departure for group fun and enjoyment trekking. Our group size start from 2 peoples (Even for solo travelers, we organize single trip on supplement cost of US$- 200 additional) and maximum group size will be 8-10 travelers. But in general, our every date will have small groups of 4- 6 peoples, which is good group size for safe and flexible & comfortable trekking. We have listed our group departure dates based on every season as below.